One of the few nutrition courses that teaches a holistic worldview, backed by scientific evidence, and considering the 'Carb-Appropriate' spectrum from low-carbohydrate diets, through to moderate, and high-carbohydrate diets and special considerations for body-composition, sports performance, vegan & vegetarian diets and more!
This course makes up 30 credits of the 67.5 credit Graduate Certificate in Holistic Performance Nutrition (Grad.Cert.HPN) qualification.
- HPN Intro FREE PREVIEW
- Recap of the macronutrients
- The macrominerals and performance
- Essential Info
- What's more important: 'Quality', macros, or calories (energy)?
- Foundations of Nutrition Science Textbook
- Carb-Appropriate meets orthodox Sports Nutrition
- Metabolic efficiency
- Nutrition for different activities
- Lower-carbohydrate strategies for health and performance
- Performance Nutrition and Metabolic Adaptations Progress Quiz
- Break out topic - ketosis and keto-adaptation
- Ketosis and Ketoadaptation Progress Quiz
- Hydration and electrolytes
- Hydration and Electrolytes Progress Quiz
- Nutrition for body-composition
- Considerations for vegans and vegetarians
- Diet and inflammation
- Specialised Nutrition Outcomes Progress Quiz
- General Health Case Study Upload
- HPN Client Information Sheet
- Case Study Exemplar
- Marking Schedule
- Personal Transformation Challenge Upload
- Personal Transformation Exemplar
- Marking Schedule
- Applied Nutrition for Health and Performance Final Exam
Cliff Harvey ND, Dip.Fit, PhD (c), is a nutritionist, naturopath, author, life and purpose coach, and researcher. In over two decades of practice he has helped thousands of people to achieve their goals, from those who are chronically and acutely unwell, through to elite-level athletes, and ‘elite-attitude’ business people and entrepreneurs. He is an active researcher and is known for performing foundational research on keto-flu, ketogenic supplements, and 'carbohydrate tolerance' between individuals. Cliff is a best-selling author of several books and is a former world champion strength athlete, and competitive submission wrestler.