Complimentary Mushroom handbook, "The Little Book of Common Supplemental Mushrooms" by Cliff Harvey PhD
Expand your knowledge base and earn continuing education credits.
Gain one of the only continuing education qualifications in the functional and translational application of supplemental mushrooms and fungi.
Learn what the current research says about the common mushrooms
Understand the clinical and performance benefits of mushrooms like Lion's Mane, Chaga, Reishi, Shiitake, Cordyceps, Turkey Tail (and more!)
Discover dosing, cautions, and safety and toxicity information for these mushrooms and fungi
Increase your knowledge-base in the fascinating field of functional mycology!
- Welcome from Cliff Harvey PhD FREE PREVIEW
- How to Use this Course in Functional Mycology FREE PREVIEW
- Introduction to Mycology FREE PREVIEW
- How Fungi Made all Life on Land Possible [YouTube]
- The Little Book of Mushrooms - By Cliff Harvey PhD
- Fantastic Fungi: The Spirit of Good
- Mushrooms as Food and Medicine
- Why Mushrooms?
- Mushrooms as Food and Medicine Recap Quiz
- Stoned Apes and Fungal Intelligence by Paul Stamets via After Skool
- Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus)
- Lion's Mane Recap
- Lion's Mane Recap Quiz
- Cordyceps (Ophiocordyceps sinensis)
- Cordyceps Recap
- Cordyceps Recap Quiz
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Reishi Recap
- Reishi Recap Quiz
- Chaga (Inonutus obliquus)
- Chaga Recap
- Chaga Recap Quiz
- Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor)
- Turkey Tail Recap
- Turkey Tail Recap Quiz
- Shiitake (Lentinus edodes)
- Shiitake Recap
- Shiitake Recap Quiz
- More resources for you
- Before you go...