Continuing Education Credits
Great for gaining continuing education credits with your registering body.
Completion of this course qualifies for 18.75 CPD points with REPs.
(10 points required per year for REPs registration)
Complimentary Nutrition Science E-Text Book
"Essentials of Nutrition Science for Health and Performance" is available as a complimentary download for Research Methods members.
Access thousands of full-text journals
As a member of an HPI course, you can access thousands of full-text journals from Ebsco, and additional resources in our member's section (available after you finish your course for a low, monthly fee too!)
Learn how to find, read, and analyse scientific papers
Apply your findings to evidence-based content and practice
Study at your own pace, start any time!
Taught by renowned practitioner-researcher-athlete Eric Helms PhD
High credit value for continuing education
- Essential Information
- Access Full-Text Journals and Member-Only Resources
- Foundations of Nutrition Science Textbook
- Evidence-based practice FREE PREVIEW
- Evidence-based practice by English & Amonette, 2012
- The Philosophy of Evidence-Based Principlesand Practice in Nutrition
- MIT: How to search databases
- Types of evidence
- Interpreting research Part 1.
- Interpreting research part 2.
- The Basics of How to Interpret Research
- Creating evidence-based content
- Research Article Upload
- Research Article Exemplar
- Marking Schedule
- Module 1: Evidence-Based Practice
- Module 2: Types of Evidence
- Module 3: Interpreting Research Part 1
- Module 4: Interpreting Research Part 2
- Module 5: Creating Evidence-Based Content
Arms you with the knowledge on how to interpret studies without being overwhelming nor too underwhelming. Eric does an amazing job at teaching the course, an...Read More
Arms you with the knowledge on how to interpret studies without being overwhelming nor too underwhelming. Eric does an amazing job at teaching the course, and its 100% worth the investment. The assignment at the end felt like an added bonus. I recommend anyone who has trouble interpreting and applying studies to take this course!Read Less