Free e-book of The Keto-Appropriate Diet
All Keto-Mastery students can download a complementary copy of Cliff's book The Keto-Appropriate Diet, a handbook on the why, what, and the how of ketogenic diets and supplements.
Members of Keto-Mastery can access research papers summarising the available evidence for the use of keto-diets and supplements for a range of outcomes, from performance through to clinical health conditions.
Keto-Appropriate macro calculator
As part of the Keto-Mastery course, you can download and use the very same calorie and macronutrient calculator that Cliff and team HPN use to work out dietary prescriptions for their athletes and clinical patients.
BUT there is a lot of misinformation.
Many people are unsure of what a ketogenic diet actually is, for whom it’s best suited, and how to apply it.
Cliff Harvey PhD is considered a leader in the field of ketogenic diets. He has been prescribing and using keto-diets for over two decades and brings a unique perspective to keto as one of the few people who has used a keto diet as a world champion athlete, someone who deals with the effects of several health conditions in his own daily life (including Crohn’s disease) AND who has applied various types of keto diets with thousands of clients from all walks of life.
Oh yeah, and he also did his master’s and Doctoral research specifically in ketogenic diets!
In fact, Cliff and his team published the first research that directly quantified the phenomenon known as ‘keto-flu’, along with the very first studies on the lived experience of people following a keto diet, AND the first head-to-head comparison of three different types of low carb/keto diets… Suffice to say, he knows his stuff.
Learn from Cliff Harvey PhD, a proven leader in the research and application of keto
Learn the latest research on the application of keto for sports, performance, and body-composition
Learn the latest evidence for the use of keto in a wide range of clinical conditions
Most importantly, learn how to apply the research, and your newfound knowledge to creating ketogenic nutrition plans
Sign up anytime and study at your own pace!
- 1-Introduction to keto FREE PREVIEW
- The Keto-Appropriate Diet E-book
- Intro to Keto Quiz
- 2-how to apply keto
- The Carb-Appropriate Calorie and Macro Calculator
- How to apply keto quiz
- All You Need to Know About Keto-Flu
- 3-keto and performance
- Ketones and sports performance
- The FASTER Study
- Keto and performance quiz
- Additional podcasts of interest
- 4-keto and neuro disorders
- Ketones for the support of the healthy brain
- Keto and neuro disorders quiz
- Ketone Bodies and Amyloid-B Clearance. Versele et al., 2020
- 5-keto for cancer
- Ketogenic diets and cancer treatment
- A Nutrition Perspective on the Ketogenic Diet as Therapy for Malignant Brain Cancer
- Keto for cancer quiz
- Link to 'Keto and Cancer' by Cliff Harvey - presentation from ACNEM Cancer Symposium 2018
- Are Low-Carbohydrate and Ketogenic Diets 'Bad' for Ovarian Cancer?
- 6-keto for metabolic syndrome
- Ketogenic diets and diabetes treatment protocol
- Keto for metabolic syndrome quiz
- 7-keto and LCHF and CVD
- Ketogenic diets and CVD
- Keto and LCHF and CVD quiz
- Do Ketogenic Diets Impair Female Hormone Balance?
- The difference between ketones (exo) and ketosis (endo)
- Do ketone supplements suppress the body's own ketone production?
- Do MCTs or ketones 'break' a fast?
- Thoughts on the 'Carnivore Diet'...
- Selected papers by Cliff Harvey et al.
- Where to source ketone and ketogenic supplements
- Keto-flu, Ketogenesis, and Carb Tolerance [From the archives of The Carb-Appropriate Research Review]
- Keto-Mastery final exam
Can I be a 'Keto-Coach' after completing this course?
In the course, you will learn how to apply ketogenic nutrition and you will learn the scopes of practice to be able to do so safely, and to refer on to another practitioner when appropriate (depending on any other qualifications and skills you may already have).
Is this a good course for practitioners?
Yes! Many practitioners have been able to add important clinical skills to their existing work by completing the Keto-Mastery course. There really is no substitute for learning from an experienced practitioner and researcher with over two decades of keto experience.
I'm not a practitioner, can I still do this course?
Yes! If you're interested in low-carb and keto nutrition, this is the course for you. Cliff bridges the gap between the nerdy science-stuff and real world application so that you can achieve your health and performance goals.
Do you offer payment plans?
Check out the payment options below. You can split your payments into four, easy monthly payments.
I found this course really informative and relevant. It was a well constructed easy to follow course broken down into manageable chunks. The online live Q&...Read More
I found this course really informative and relevant. It was a well constructed easy to follow course broken down into manageable chunks. The online live Q&A sessions rounded the modules off nicely and allowed time to ask any questions. You are also made to feel 100% supported throughout. Highly recommend :)Read Less
The Keto-Mastery course exceeded expectations in many ways. Dr Cliff Harvey is an excellent, knowledgeable presenter and I think the level of content was app...Read More
The Keto-Mastery course exceeded expectations in many ways. Dr Cliff Harvey is an excellent, knowledgeable presenter and I think the level of content was appropriate for both a beginner like me and active practitioners. I have already recommended this course to my colleagues who are promoting ketogenic diets, based on clinical results, to support with evidence based research. The supplementary tools, research, quizzes and final exam supported the lectures beautifully.Read Less