Free e-book of The Keto-Appropriate Diet
All Keto-Mastery students can download a complementary copy of Cliff's book The Keto-Appropriate Diet, a handbook on the why, what, and the how of ketogenic diets and supplements.
Members of Keto-Mastery can access research papers summarising the available evidence for the use of keto-diets and supplements for a range of outcomes, from performance through to clinical health conditions.
Keto-Appropriate macro calculator
As part of the Keto-Mastery course, you can download and use the very same calorie and macronutrient calculator that Cliff and team HPN use to work out dietary prescriptions for their athletes and clinical patients.
Learn from Cliff Harvey - a proven leader in research and application of keto
The latest research on the application of keto for sports, performance, and body-composition
The latest evidence on the use of keto for a range of clinical conditions
Online learning backed by weekly, live sessions with Cliff
- Welcome from Cliff Harvey FREE PREVIEW
- Essential information
- 1-Introduction to keto
- The Keto-Appropriate Diet E-book
- Intro to Keto Quiz
- 2-how to apply keto
- The Carb-Appropriate Calorie and Macro Calculator
- How to apply keto quiz
- 3-keto and performance
- Ketones and sports performance
- The FASTER Study
- Keto and performance quiz
- Additional podcasts of interest
- 4-keto and neuro disorders
- Ketones for the support of the healthy brain
- Keto and neuro disorders quiz
- 5-keto for cancer
- Ketogenic diets and cancer treatment
- A Nutrition Perspective on the Ketogenic Diet as Therapy for Malignant Brain Cancer
- Keto for cancer quiz
- Link to 'Keto and Cancer' by Cliff Harvey - presentation from ACNEM Cancer Symposium 2018
- 6-keto for metabolic syndrome
- Ketogenic diets and diabetes treatment protocol
- Keto for metabolic syndrome quiz
- 7-keto and LCHF and CVD
- Ketogenic diets and CVD
- Keto and LCHF and CVD quiz
- The difference between ketones (exo) and ketosis (endo)
- Do ketone supplements suppress the body's own ketone production?
- Do MCTs or ketones 'break' a fast?
- Thoughts on the 'Carnivore Diet'...
- Selected papers by Cliff Harvey et al.
- Keto-Mastery final exam
Cliff Harvey ND, Dip.Fit, PhD (c), is a nutritionist, naturopath, author, life and purpose coach, and researcher. In over two decades of practice he has helped thousands of people to achieve their goals, from those who are chronically and acutely unwell, through to elite-level athletes, and ‘elite-attitude’ business people and entrepreneurs. He is an active researcher and is known for performing foundational research on keto-flu, ketogenic supplements, and 'carbohydrate tolerance' between individuals. Cliff is a best-selling author of several books and is a former world champion strength athlete, and competitive submission wrestler.
Is this a good course for practitioners?
Yes! Many practitioners have been able to add important clinical skills to their existing work by completing the Keto-Mastery course. There really is no substitute for learning from an experienced practitioner and researcher with over two decades of keto experience.
I'm not a practitioner, can I still do this course?
Yes! If you're interested in low-carb and keto nutrition, this is the course for you. Cliff bridges the gap between the nerdy science-stuff and application for you to achieve your health and performance goals.
Do you offer payment plans?
Check out the payment options below. You can split your payments into three, monthly payments.
I would highly recommend this course...
Rebecca Thompson - personal trainer
Cliff delivers this course in such a way that is captivating and I enjoyed every minute of learning. I like that Cliff presents the research and evidence but also shows the other side of the equation. It is not all one sided and gives perspectives from all angles. I also found it invaluable to have direct access to Cliff through the Q & A sessions and being able to pick his brain on different aspects of the course. Getting reliable answers instantaneously from him as an expert was a huge bonus.
I am a massive advocate of Keto myself through my own personal journey, so I really enjoyed learning about it on a deeper level and understanding the underlying principles.